[Nfbf-l] The iGlasses Ultrasonic Mobility Aid supplements the White Cane or Guide Dog

Brooke Evans brooke6358 at aol.com
Sun Mar 30 00:02:41 UTC 2014

Bill,

A post script, ps, to an article of ginormous import in the discussion to be or not to be innovative navigating through life in greater ease, safety and independence.

Hmm, to the naysayers  I have a few questions.......do you use the washboard down by the crick to get the washing done?  Are y'all striking two rocks to get the fire going to cook meals, keep the house warm when temps drop below a Florida freezing of about 70? What would life be without those innovative inventions, y'know, dishwasher, microwave, clothes dryer, wifi and so forth and so on.............I rest my case.

Sent from my iPad...not my slate and stylus braille ...tie together, saddle the horse, send someone sighted .....

Brooke Evans