[Nfbf-l] {Disarmed} Re: [NFBF-Leaders] picking and choosing NFB policies and constitutional requirements

Toni King tkk at samobile.net
Fri May 2 16:43:00 UTC 2014

Hi Brook
We should not stop using words such as I saw, or I read, or I watched.
We still see, read and watch  just using another one of our senses not vision.

If I am reading a book on my Nook or Kindle app am I not reading just
like everyone else who has these apps?

One should never stop using these terms.  I see just not with my eyes anymore.
Good luck on your paper.
Take Care,
Toni

--
Check out my blog
www.samobile.net/users/tkk/

Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature.... Life
is either a daring adventure or nothing.
   Helen Keller, The Open Door (1957)

Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole.
-Roger Caras