[Nfbf-l] {Disarmed} Re: [NFBF-Leaders] picking andchoosing NFB policies and constitutional requirements

Judith Hamilton jrhamilton51 at earthlink.net
Sun May 4 16:14:41 UTC 2014

Count me in, Sherri! (even though I have not responded to the LinkedIn Invitation - smile- I'm not there yet when it comes to the social networks, Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn,etc. One of these days, maybe, but for now I am an equal opportunity non-responder to social networks -smile- Have a great day, Sherri and I will be sending something for the Florida Channel-Gainesville Chapter page soon if my computer holds out.
All the Best,
Judy