[Nfbf-l] picking and choosing NFB policiesandconstitutional requirements

Sherri flmom2006 at gmail.com
Tue May 6 01:08:05 UTC 2014

Actually, I think that's very well put. Seriously, the organizations are
different enough that if you do choose to join both, loyalty always leans
towards one or the other. The philosophies are different enough that most
people are social members of one and really involved members of the other. I
still ask why do we come down so hard on this policy and an actual
constitutional requirement is seemingly ignored. And i have no more to say
on the matter. I've cause enough trouble for one week.