[Nfbf-l] Human Services Division is seeking...

Merry Schoch merrys at verizon.net
Sun May 11 23:19:28 UTC 2014

Hello Fellow Federationists,

The Human Services Division is seeking massage therapists in Florida who are
willing to support their fund raising efforts.  The Division has been
working on many initiatives that have effected and will continue to effect
professionals in the many diverse human service fields.  Florida was the
first state in the nation to have two social workers take the clinical
licensing examination using screen access software!!  The Division is on the
forefront of working with our national office in full access for these
professionals to have electronic medical records (EMR) fully accessible.

We are proud to announce we will have a blind individual from EEOC at our
meeting to present many issues our membership and all blind job seekers are
encountering.

If you know any Florida licensed massage therapist who may be willing to
support our movement please have them call Merry Schoch at 813 625 1850.

We have another fund raising project to be announced very soon.stayed tuned
it will be worth the wait!

Make sure you stop by our table in the convention exhibit hall to "Release
the Tension of Convention" with a chair massage!

I thank you for your support!

Merry C. Schoch

Human Services Division

President