[Nfbf-l] [NFBF-Leaders] Let's Remember those Brothers and Sisters of our Armed Forces This Memorial Day!

Carolyn Lapp via Nfbf-l nfbf-l at nfbnet.org
Mon May 26 23:49:53 UTC 2014

Have a blessed and safe Memorial Day.

Carolyn and Family

-----Original Message-----
From: Nfbf-l [mailto:nfbf-l-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Joe Naulty via
Nfbf-l
Sent: Sunday, May 25, 2014 8:50 PM
To: 'NFB of Florida Internet Mailing List'; NFBF-Leaders at yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [Nfbf-l] [NFBF-Leaders] Let's Remember those Brothers and
Sisters of our Armed Forces This Memorial Day!

All....We need to pray for the United States of America and ALL those who
have served.
The recent disclosures of rampant lack of Veteran Care and the growing
numbers of those who have returned with life altering injuries....and, of
course, those who have not returned, these are losses  never to be
forgotten.

Regardless of political affiliation, let us all join together and remember
those who have
given us the freedoms we enjoy today.   May we never forget!

To all those members of the NFB and their families who have served....Thank
You.

God Bless America!

Joe and Arlene Naulty