[Nfbf-l] Dear Clifford Roberts, Please write me directly or give me your email address

Alan Dicey via Nfbf-l nfbf-l at nfbnet.org
Thu May 29 16:28:30 UTC 2014

Dear Clifford Roberts,

Please write me directly or give me your email address

And I will be very happy to give you the details about how one can learn to
play Chess absolutely free of Cost and receive a full size highest quality
"Accessible" or "Adaptive" Chess set also absolutely free through the Hadley
School for the Blind.
And I shall also tellyou how one can join our United States Braille Chess
Association.
My email address is

adicey at bellsouth.net
With Best Regards,
God Bless
Alan
Plantation, Florida
Alan Dicey, Vice President
"Yes, Blind and Visually Impaired People, Can, and Do, Play Chess!"
United States Braille Chess Association Home Page:
http://AmericanBlindChess.org