[Nfbf-l] Em2014 Sales Tax Holiday for Hurricane Preparedness Supplies

Judith Hamilton via Nfbf-l nfbf-l at nfbnet.org
Fri May 30 22:02:08 UTC 2014

I thought I would pass along that I heard on the news tonight that in order to take advantage of the tax free hurricane supplies, you have to purchase the specific supplies covered in the legislation separately from other sales taxed items in order to benefit. The commentator said you would have to purchase them and then go back and purchase any other taxable items on a separate sales receipt. So be aware.
Judy