[Nfbf-l] What do you want to read in the Student Slate

Paul Martinez paul09ms at gmail.com
Wed Sep 10 15:14:06 UTC 2014

Greetings,
I am glad to hear that you want to be a part of the student slate. I think, something that can interest all students right now including myself is the release of the new iPhone 6 and the release of the aisle with six. Therefore, if you write something about the new iOS 6 and the new things that this phone comes with and we can benefit from it will be a plus. Thank you in advance, and good luck

Paul Martinez, Pres.
Florida Association of blind students 813 390 5720
Paul09ms at gmail.com
Sent from my iPhone