[Nfbf-l] Fw: NFB-NEWSLINE on Thru Our Eyes September 17

Sherri flmom2006 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 11 15:58:14 UTC 2014

Just passing this along.

----- Original Message -----
From: Scott White
To: Sherri Brun
Sent: Thursday, September 11, 2014 11:21 AM
Subject: NFB-NEWSLINE on Thru Our Eyes September 17

On Wednesday, September 17 at 8:00 pm Eastern, ThruOurEyes host Joe Ruffalo
will interview Scott White, Director of sponsored Technology Programs for
NEWSLINE REGISTERED. Discussion will include the history of NEWSLINE, the
growth of the successful program,what new features are on the horizon and
much more.

Scott will highlight the new mobile app version 2.1.

We encourage listeners to call in with a question or comment.

Dial: 1 888 572 0141

To listen via phone, please dial

1 347 215 7037

To listen to ThruOurEyes:

www.thruoureyes.org

or for JAWS and other screen reader users:

http://m.thruoureyes.org

Click/Enter on the listen to get the audio only or go a bit further down the
page for the view and click/enter there for audio and video

Also you can see us live on youtube as well www.youtube.com/wtoenetwork.

To listen to the live show via phone, call:

1 347 215 7037.

To phone in with a suggestion, comment, or just a shout out:

1 888 572 0141

To get any podcasts:

Audio podcasts:

http://www.thruoureyes.org/podcasts/WTOERadio.xml