[Nfbf-l] Braille Moves Forward in iOS 8 NFB Blog

Jorge Paez jorgeapaez1994 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 19 17:57:38 UTC 2014

Interesting, just wish I had a display so I could take advantage of
most of those features.

--
Yours in Christ,

Jorge

God blesses those people
    who depend only on him.
They belong to the kingdom
    of heaven! (Mathew 5:3, CEV)

You will keep him in perfect peace, Whose mind is focused on You,
Because he trusts in You. (Isaiah 26:3 NKJV)