[Nfbf-l] Meeting Notes - August 19, 2014

Darlene Laibl-Crowe dlaiblcrowe at att.net
Thu Sep 25 23:03:27 UTC 2014

Hi, Everyone!  Reminder!  I am on call!

From: Darlene Laibl-Crowe [mailto:dlaiblcrowe at att.net]
Sent: Tuesday, August 19, 2014 8:34 PM
To: Angela Perone; Dawn Vigil; Lauren Merryfield; 'Mary Jo Partyka'; Robert
Leslie Newman
Subject: Meeting Notes - August 19, 2014

Hello, Everyone!

Our next meeting will be Thursday, September 25?, 2014 @ 8 p.m. Eastern Time
Conference Call #:            (218) 548-0815.
Access Code:                     719166#

Tonight's meeting we talked about ~

Dawn shared husband's surgery and her illness; needed help with list.
Darlene agreed to help out and contact Dawn's list.    Darlene will send
emails that will include Dawn's phone number so that those who would like to
contact Dawn could.

Darlene shared that emails have been sent to Affiliate Presidents and
Divsiion/Committee chairs.  Delaware president has been the only president
to contact her.  Darlene plans to begin calling soon.

Mary Jo has received contact from 5 of the emails that she sent and spoke
about what we are doing for one group.  She is planning to start calling
soon.

Absent from meeting:  Lauren and Angela.  Lauren's computer crashed but
Darlene did hear from her through Facebook.

Let's keep contacting the presidents of affiliates, chapters and the
Divsiion/Committee Chairs; even if they have not contacted us.  We want to
encourage them to send stories, pictures and videos.  Offer to speak about
what we are doing during one of their meetings.   As for the listservs, I
think we should ask David Andrews to send out another announcement in
October as a reminder.

Darlene has not received any stories, pictures or vidoes.  Need to check and
see how the project is progressing.  Check with Chris, Robert, John and
Gary.

Darlene asked if Dawn and Mary Jo have written anythign yet and they
admitted that they have not; Darlene also admitted that she needed to buckle
down and do it, too.  We need to do what we are trying to encourage others
to do!  Share our stories!!

Hope everyone has a safe and fun Labor Day Holiday!!

(smile)
Darlene