[Nfbf-l] {Disarmed} Re: [NFBF-Leaders] Gainesville Chapter 2015 Election Results

Miranda Kilby mbkilby at gmail.com
Mon Apr 13 10:39:50 UTC 2015

Greetings,
Congratulations Judy on your new board and your new members! This really shows how we are growing the Federation in Florida! Please let me know if myself or the Tampa Bay chapter can assist you with anything that you may need.also, I congratulate each and everyone of your reelected officers and the new officers in this chapter. Let's continue to build the Federation

Sent from my iPhone