[Nfbf-l] News Alert, Election Results!

Kathy Davis kdavisnfbf at cfl.rr.com
Sun Apr 26 02:55:52 UTC 2015

Congratulations to the newly elected officers and board members of the
Greater Daytona Beach Chapter. I know each of you will work diligently to
further the philosophy and causes of the National Federation of the Blind.
Thank you Peter for your leadership and dedication to the GDB chapter in
recent years. Now it is up to the newly elected chapter members to pick up
and move forward under the guidance that Peter Cerullo has given to us all.
I know each of you will rise to the challenge.

With warmest regards,

Kathy Davis