[Nfbf-l] News Alert, Election Results!

Miranda Kilby mbkilby at gmail.com
Sun Apr 26 18:31:08 UTC 2015

Congratulations to the newly elected board members, and the returning board members. I'm excited to see what this chapter is going to do in the upcoming year we the affiliate of the in a be a Florida are growing one step at a time! Hope to see many of the Daytona Beach members at national convention.
Best,
Miranda

Sent from my iPhone