[Nfbf-l] NFBFL Daily Winner Calendar Raffle November 30

Jorge Hernandez jeh1065 at comcast.net
Tue Dec 1 01:12:18 UTC 2015

Greetings

Today is Monday, November 30, 2015 and   the NFBFL Daily Winner Calendar
Raffle comes to its conclusion.

I would like to thank the fundraising committee for allowing me this
opportunity to bring you this event.  It has been lots of fun and I have met
so many people throughout the affiliate.

Special thanks goes to the affiliate treasurer Gloria Hicks for working so
diligently getting the prizes in a timely matter to the winners.  Also, to
our web master Dan Hicks for uploading the YouTube videos each day of the
fundraiser.

Without these two individuals this event would have not been such a success.
They are truly FEDERATIONISTS!!.

Now, for the last time!

The winner for the NFBFL Daily Winner Calendar Raffle for this evening is:

Kitty King from Winter Haven

The YouTube video will be posted soon.

Thanks to all the chapters and divisions who participated in the fundraiser
and congratulations to the winners.

Best

Jorge Hernandez

Board of Directors