[Nfbf-l] Open Conference Call Fundraising Committee

Jorge Hernandez jeh1065 at comcast.net
Sun Dec 6 14:29:26 UTC 2015

Greetings Federationists

The Fundraising Committee will have an open conference call this upcoming
Thursday, December 10, 2015 at 8:00 PM.  We are inviting Presidents, Vice
Presidents, and board members to call and have their input on upcoming
fundraisers.  Bring all and any ideas that can be of interest to you and
present them to the fundraising committee.  We encourage your participation
and we welcome your involvement in fundraising for the State Affiliate.

The call in number is: 712-432- 0460

The access code is:  548225#

Best

Jorge Hernandez