[Nfbf-l] Updates on State Convention

Miranda Kilby mbkilby at gmail.com
Thu Dec 10 00:48:54 UTC 2015

Greetings Federation Family,
I hope this finds you in high spirits about our upcoming convention,
and that you are starting to make the appropriate arrangements to
attend. At this time I would like to make a few announcements about
the upcoming convention. For our general sessions we have guest
speakers from Freedom Scientific, the Social Security office, Division
of Blind Services, the Talking Book Library, The Rehabilitation
Center, and so much more. We are still confirming a few other speakers
and will let you know those as soon as they are confirmed. We also
have a few activities plan, such as karaoke night, a dance, and we
have a few other things in the planning process. Those who are in
charge of the agenda are working hard and will have this to you very
soon.

Also, there will be several different opportunities for door prizes.
However, we are counting on your support with auction items and door
prizes.

Please keep in mind of the different deadlines. The hotel deadline for
the NFB rate is January 3rd, and you can make your reservation by
calling 813-879-4800. The deadline for the pre-registration and
banquet is January 8th, and you can pay by credit card at
813-837-1100. Also, you can find the registration form on our website,
nfbflorida.org.

I hope this helps you and that we will see you in Tampa!!!

--
Miranda B. Kilby
President