[Nfbf-l] Important reminders for state convention

Miranda Kilby mbkilby at gmail.com
Wed Dec 16 01:18:10 UTC 2015

Greetings Federationist,

The Tampa Chapter is proud to say that the countdown for state
convention is here, and that we are excited that in one month we will
be together with our NFBF family.  Below are some vital deadlines and
information that you need to prepare yourself for the 2016 NFBF state
convention.

•	Deadline for the hotel rate is January 3rd, and the code for the
rate is NFB. You can make your reservation by calling the Double Tree
at 813-879-4800.
•	Deadline for pre-registration and banquet is January 8 at 4 PM. You
can pay by credit card by calling, 1-866-342-5080.
•	Does your chapter or division want a table in the exhibit hall?
Well, the deadline is January 10, and it is on a first come first
serve bases.
•	Remember that your chapter or division is collecting door prizes and
auction items. So, make sure that you contact your president if you
are able to assist with this.
•	On Saturday night we will be having a Sing with the Stars karaoke
night. If you want a particular song either in large print or brail
you must email this request as soon as possible. The deadline for the
Tampa Chapter to be able to provide this information is January 1st.
•	If you want to use Tampa’s paratransit service, Hart plus, you must
contact Melissa Hernandez at hart by calling 813-254-4278 and have
your file transferred for the weekend.

I hope you all look over the deadlines, so you don’t miss out on
anything during this state convention. Also, for those who are waiting
patiently, the agenda and restaurant guide will be posted soon to the
website and to the list. If you have any questions please feel free to
contact me by calling 352-942-0417 or by email atmbkilby at gmail.com.

Let’s build the federation!!!
--
Miranda B. Kilby