[Nfbf-l] Some Sad News

Joe Naulty jnaulty at cfl.rr.com
Fri Dec 18 12:00:05 UTC 2015

The Melbourne Space Coast Chapter and the Deaf-Blind Division extend

sincere condolences to the Rosko Family.  We will keep this loss on our hearts;

we will pray for peace and acceptance for this grieving family.

May her soul be kept in the Palm of God’s Hands.

Sincerely,

Joe Naulty

W. Melbourne, Florida