[Nfbf-l] All aboard

Denise Valkema valkemadenise at aol.com
Wed Feb 4 13:32:15 UTC 2015

Feel free to edit thus and give me your thoughts. I am not the best with grammar, etc. thanks

Greetings federationists,
All aboard! We will move forward as an affiliate and work together.

We thank Tom Ryan and the Broward chapter for hosting the convention and our immediate past president for his leadership and dedication to the affiliate. He is currently present and willing to help for the good of the affiliate! Thanks to each and everyone of us who participated and will participate to help move us forward.

I look forward to working with such a great board (returning, and new members). Our current board is Denise Valkema, President; Peter Cerullo, 1st vice president; Paul Martinez, 2nd Vice President; Lenora Marten, secretary; Gloria Hicks, treasurer, and Miranda Kilby, Jorge Hernandez, Willie Lucas, and Rashad Morgan are board members. Between the collaborative efforts of the board, each member, chapters, divisions, and committees, we can unite, encourage, and build the affiliate.

I have been busy since our state convention.I attended a new presidents retreat and legislative directors training at the national center. I attended the Washington seminar with a great Florida team. All presented the issues well and worked well with each other.

We look forward to future communication. Let's go build the federation.

Sincerely, Denise Valkema President
NFBF by iPhone