[Nfbf-l] Raise Awareness of Newsline and support Lighthouse Central Florida

Sherri flmom2006 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 10 23:45:46 UTC 2015

Hello All,

I have just become the team Captain for the NFBF Newsline® team. We are
raising funds to help Lighthouse Central Florida, an organization I have
been involved with since about 1983. In fact, I am currently taking computer
classes there. Two of my children got help when they were small there. They
also very much encourage people to join Newsline and I speak to their
classes quite often about NFB and Newsline.

I would very much like your help in this endeavor. If you are in the Central
Florida area and want to participate in the walk as a team member, you don't
need to pay anything. Just go to my team page and join. I will be manning
the booth, so I really need walkers. If you walk, get your friends to
participate by donating on your behalf.

If you are not local to the Central Florida area and want to donate to the
NFBF Newsline team, please see below my signature for the link to the team
page. The actual information about our team is way down on the page, so you
might have to go through some links to get there.

Finally, I am doing this in honor and memory of Dr. Tom Hartig, former NFBF
state Treasurer and our first NFBF Newsline chair. He did much to grow the
program both nationally and in Florida. I hope you will consider donating or
participating in honor of him. Thank you.

Sherri Brun
Raise awareness of NFBF Newsline and support the NFBF Newsline Team for Cite
and Sole at
http://lighthousecentralflorida.kintera.org/faf/r.asp?t=12&i=1130931&g=6272612
Thank you.