[Nfbf-l] state wide chapter

Miranda Kilby mbkilby at gmail.com
Thu Feb 19 04:05:27 UTC 2015

Greetings All,

As the liaison for the State Wide Chapter, I would like to announce
the newly elected board for the 2015 year. They are as follows:

Darlene Laibl-crowe, President, One year term
Paul Martinez, Vice president, 2 year term
Eric marten, Secretary, Continuing term
Treasurer, Open position
Ana lee Rose, Board 1, one year term
Vandielon Holland Board 2, 2 year term
Board 3, open position

If you are looking to join the chapter, and are interested in any of
the open positions, please contact Darlene or Paul.
 Congratulations to the new elected board.

***Important Reminder***
The next monthly meeting will be held on March 15, 2015 at 8 pm. The
phone number is, 605-475-4700 and the access code is 800550. The dues
are only $10 per year. This is a great way to be involved in the NFB
of Florida if you do not have a local chapter in your area. So, let's
go build the federation across the state of Florida.

Warm Regards,

Miranda kilby
NFBFL Board of Directors

--