[Nfbf-l] Comcast ad during oscars will feature blind child

Sherrill O'Brien Sherrill.obrien at verizon.net
Fri Feb 20 15:56:28 UTC 2015

Hello all,

I saw this on the Today Show and wanted to share. I'm not so keen on the
beginning of the piece where the little girl is leading the reporter, who is
probably blindfolded, up the stairs, but this is still a very educational
story for the public. We've heard about Comcast's work making television
accessible, so I'm glad they have chosen to feature a real live blind child
rather than an actor in their commercial during the Oscars. Quite an coup
for a 7 year old!

I hope this link works for you.

Sherrill

http://www.today.com/video/today/56998333/#56998333