[Nfbf-l] Fundraising Committee

Jorge Hernandez jeh1065 at comcast.net
Wed Feb 25 02:18:23 UTC 2015

Spring is around the corner and time to do some spring cleaning!

Join FABS in their fundraising committee this upcoming Wednesday, March 3rd
at 8:00 pm.  Come one, come all, step up to the   phone and call in and
bring your ideas so we can make this year's fundraiser a success.

The calling number is:  209.647.1000

Access code: 401665

Hurry, hurry, hurry do not miss out in a fun fill time with FABS.

For further information please feel free to contact me via Email:
jeh1065 at comcast.net

Best

Jorge Hernandez

Fundraiser Committee Chair

Vice President - Miami Dade Chapter

Board Member - FABS

Board Member - National Federation of the Blind of Florida

"live the life you want"