[Nfbf-l] Fw: FCC Rules to Destroy the Internet as we know it

Bill Outman woutman at earthlink.net
Wed Feb 25 15:29:41 UTC 2015

Good morning.

Are we sure we should be opposed to these proposed regulations.

Isn't this proposal the opposite of what its opponents claim?  I thought I
understood this proposal to be aimed at treating the Internet more like a
utility, thus ensuring availability at a reasonable price and speed for all,
rather than being destructive of equal access, as Dwight's message seems to
imply.  But perhaps I've been listening to too much liberal media, what do I
know.

Further, I object to the characterization of seemingly all of President
Obama's regulatory actions as decrees, that word really riles me, as if
somehow he has become a dictator.  After a;ll, the FCC, as has been pointed
out, will have an opportunity to vote on the issue as the normal regulatory
process calls for.  Congress does not need to micromanage every executive
action, as some would have you believe, though I wish they would actually
legislate on .  some important matters, rather than just complaining about
what the executive branch is doing.

Bill Outman