[Nfbf-l] Net Neutrality

Bill Outman woutman at earthlink.net
Wed Feb 25 16:43:20 UTC 2015

Hello, again.

I would like to add that there is another item that makes me suspicious of
the panic notice to oppose the FCC vote on the proposed Internet
regulations.  It said in the note forwarded by Dwight that the
implementation date would be Feb. 26, that is tomorrow, the day after the
vote is to take place.

This is suspicious because in the normal course of implementing a law or
regulation, except in the most dire of emergencies,  there is customarily a
period of time given for affected parties to comply with such mandates that
would be longer than a day after such rule or law was enacted.

This allows everyone to understand and adjust to new requirements.  As far
as I know, there is nothing being done here that is out of the ordinary.
There will be ample opportunity to make adjustments if problems crop up.

Bill Outman

---