[Nfbf-l] Happy New Year 2015!

Kathy Davis kdavisnfbf at cfl.rr.com
Fri Jan 2 02:52:55 UTC 2015

Peter and Jean,
	I truly thank you for the New Year's wishes and I pray that the two of you will receive bountiful blessings from our Lord and Savior. . The only thing is that the Florida State Seminoles had their behinds kicked by the Oregon Ducks this evening so my 2015 year didn't begin in the best manner. Seriously, I trust that we all will have a most blessed and healthy New Year.

Blessings always,

Kathy Davis