[Nfbf-l] Convention agenda

Darlene Laibl-Crowe dlaiblcrowe at att.net
Tue Jan 6 23:04:20 UTC 2015

Sorry, Denise, but I don't see a link to the agenda on either page.  Can you
post the link to that page here?  When I click on the link that you posted,
it went to the NFBF home page and then I clicked on upcoming events and it
went to two links; one for state and one for national.  I clicked on the
state and the only announcement was about the registration and links to
that.  Mentioned that there are many activities planned but no link to the
agenda.

Darlene