[Nfbf-l] Convention agenda

Ryan Mann rmann0581 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 7 01:06:24 UTC 2015

Hello.  One thing you could try is to get the Pages app for your iPhone.  Then you should be able to open the Word document in that.  After that, you can tap on the Share button or double-tap if you use VoiceOver.  You will have the option to send a copy, choose that.  You will probably get an option of what format. Choose Word. Then you will get the options to mail, message, ETC. Choose Mail.

Sent from my iPhone

>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfbf-l_nfbnet.org/tanetjec%40gmail.c