[Nfbf-l] Elections at 2015 State Convention

Darlene Laibl-Crowe dlaiblcrowe at att.net
Wed Jan 7 20:43:21 UTC 2015

Hi, Lenora!

Thanks for this info!  I have some questions.

Are all whose positions are opening up running for re-election?  I realize
that is not the case for Johnny...so sorry to hear about her passing.  She
will be missed.

I would like to hear from these individuals who are running for re-election.
Can they share their thoughrs on their positions, past term (progress) and
what can be expected for the next term?

Thanks so much,
Darlene