[Nfbf-l] is anyone on here a JAWS scripter?

Jorge Paez jorgeapaez1994 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 9 03:46:55 UTC 2015

Hi all:
So, I was wondering, does anyone know where I can find a JAWS script writer?
And if anyone on here knows how to write scripts can you please
contact me off list?
I'm starting to use 2 apps which are becoming indispensable for the
career I want to go into and they are both inaccessible.
The aps are Go To Webinar and Advanced Trader Pro.
I already spoke to Freedom Scientific and they don't support them, and
I've run System Access, which I got a license earlier this year until
I could get a JAWS license and its not accessible using SA either.

Thanks,

Jorge