[Nfbf-l] [NFBF-l] Squelching the Rumors

Kathy Davis kdavisnfbf at cfl.rr.com
Sun Jan 11 01:53:38 UTC 2015

Dear Marion,
	I so appreciate your forthrightness in coming forth on the list to
negate the rumor that you plan to run for a seat on the NFBF Board of
Directors. This is why I brought this rumor  to your dear wife's attention
during a meeting of FLAGDU. There is far too much secrecy and a lack of
transparency among the leadership at this time. It's just so easy to do what
you did and post to the list stating your position in no uncertain terms. I
still continue to urge other officers and board members to do the same. I
also am hopeful that anyone interested in a leadership position in the
affiliate will let us know more about them and what they want to accomplish
should they be elected.
	I'm looking forward to seeing you and Merry in Ft, Lauderdale in a
few days. You are doing a marvelous job as President of NAGDU and I so
appreciate your dedication and hard work.

With warm regards,

Kathy Davis
NFBF Past President