[Nfbf-l] Jilly My Seeing Eye dog passes

Carlos Montas carlos.montas at gmail.com
Sun Jan 11 21:21:24 UTC 2015

Good afternoon to you all. As many of you know I had to return  Jilly my beloved Seeing Eye  dog back to the Seeing eye on January 2 2015. Jilly had been suffering from complications due to some kind of kidney disease.  On Wednesday January 7 Jilly had to be put to sleep because her body just could not take it any more. Jilly was only 4 years old. I never thought I would be in so much pain.  Your thoughts and prayers are appreciated during this difficult time.  I have already applied for another dog.  i appreciate those of you who have called or texted me.  May you all have a great time at convention as I will not be able to attend.

Sent from my iPhone