[Nfbf-l] More Pertaining to NFBF Elections

Kathy Davis kdavisnfbf at cfl.rr.com
Mon Jan 12 17:07:33 UTC 2015

Good Morning Federation Family,

                I am pleased that there is such an excellent response to my
e-mail requesting to hear from those seeking re-election or election to the
NFBF Board of Directors. It helps tremendously for members to know more
about the candidates.

                Thanks so much to Paul, Jorge and Denise for letting us know
that you are running for office. Thanks too to Marion for negating rumors
that he does not plan to run for election. I am hoping that we will also
hear from Dan indicating whether or not he is seaking a third term as state
president and If Lenora and Jim Ellsworth are planning to run for another
term.

                Everyone, I'm certain you will agree that it has been
helpful to also read posts from some of our leaders pertaining to convention
plans and other related topics. Peter, I'm glad that you have explained more
about the job's seminar that you will be co-facilitating. Denise is counting
on us to have resolutions ready to present on Friday evening when that
committee gathers. Anything we can do to bring door prizes and auction items
will be most appreciated. Let's keep this momentum going!!

With warmest regards,

Kathy Davis

NFBF Past President