[Nfbf-l] Congratulations & Gratitude

Jean Selzer jselzer143 at aol.com
Wed Jan 21 01:55:34 UTC 2015

 January 20, 2015

Let it be known; the Federation members that attended this weekends NFBF 2015 State convention  brought a controversial but high spirited energy to Ft. Lauderdale.   The message was clear and their  voices were heard, the only direction to take from this point on is to move forward.  Now, that being said, congratulations to the newly elected board members.  Let Truth, Wisdom, & Courage  always be your guide.

I would like to send an Attitude of Gratitude  out to both Dan Hicks & Jim Ellsworth for their Dedication, Hard work, & Many years of Service.
Dr. Johnnie Slaton, You Will Always Remain in my Heart,  Cheers!

Peter Cerullo , First Vice President