[Nfbf-l] prayers and help for Doug and Nancy Hall

Bill Outman woutman at earthlink.net
Tue Jul 14 08:47:34 UTC 2015

Good morning.

I am just now seeing this and this is tough to take.

I will keep them in thought and prayer as well.

We may want to consider if there is anything we can or should do as an
organization or individually to help in other ways.

Yes, thankfully they have a home to go back to and are in reasonable health.

Bill Outman