[Nfbf-l] YOUR CHANCE TO MAKE HISTORY

Rashad Morgan ramorgan88 at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 19 23:25:59 UTC 2015

Hello NFB Family,Hope you all had a great weekend.   Please take the time to go to www.nfb.org/ice  and tell your story of why you think individuals with disabilities deserve to be paid at least minimum wage.  Because of Section 14c of the Fair Labor Standards Act, thousands of disabled individuals are unfairly being paid below minimum wage.  Let's take 5 minutes to tell our story and make history by changing laws that positively impact the lives of individuals with disabilities.  The deadline to submit information is July 28.  If you have any questions or need assistance please feel free to email me at ramorgan88 at yahoo.com  .  Let's go build the Federation!Rashad MorganCo-Chair Legislative Committee