[Nfbf-l] DBS quarterly rehab council meeting in Orlando?

Darlene Laibl-Crowe dlaiblcrowe at att.net
Sun Jul 26 23:31:55 UTC 2015

Sherri,

I checked the website and there is no announcement of the meeting on it.  I
sent an inquiry to find out if one of the board members could share it.

I sent an announcement for the Florida Council for the Deaf and Hard of
Hearing so that those who are blind and have hearing loss can be aware of
this board.  The council is always interested in hearing from all who are
Deaf, Hard of Hearing and DeafBlind.

If that announcement did not appear on the list, please let me know and I
will repost.
Darlene