[Nfbf-l] MCC Meeting

Marilyn Baldwin commmdb at aol.com
Tue Jun 16 00:42:20 UTC 2015

Greetings,

 Come one come all, to the first interest call of the year, presented by the Committee to Empower Underserved Populations, formerly known as the Minority Concerns Committee. Our committee deals with issues on cultural diversity and blindness. Everyone is welcome to attend.

The conference call will be held on Wednesday, June 17, 2015, at 800pm.  The two topics of the meeting will be to introduce the Committee Goals and objectives and to review the philosophy of the NFB. The history and philosophy of our organization should be of interest to everyone, new and old members alike. So please come one and all, the telephone number is 712-432-0460 and the access code is 548225. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact me.

Marilyn Baldwin
Chairman
(407) 293-0565
CommMDB at aol.com