[Nfbf-l] Sorrowful announcement

Kathy Davis kdavisnfbf at cfl.rr.com
Wed May 27 03:59:18 UTC 2015

Dear Merry,
	This is sad news indeed! I had the pleasure of becoming friends with
Denise and Adam while spending a year at the Louisiana Center for the Blind
several years ago. Denise and Adam always impressed me as a devoted couple.
Adam was working on his degree in Orientation and Mobility and Denise was
going through the program as was I at the LCB. The program was challenging
for all and at times, particularly challenging for Denise. She hung in there
though.
	I am both saddened and shocked to hear that Denise was called home.
Adam, if you are reading this, please know that my heart is heavy over the
news of your dear wife's passing. I do hope to see you in Orlando. I know
both you and Denise put God in the center of your lives. She will be missed.
I would love to hear from you Adam. Carlos only lives up the street from me
here in Ormond Beach and he goes to church with me and my significant other
most every Sunday. May our Heavenly Father bring you peace and comfort
during these terribly difficult times. Losing a spouse is one of the
toughest things we have to face in this life. Certainly you remember how my
heart was broken when my precious husband left me back in 2003 to reside
with the Lord. I am here for you if I can be of help.

Praying God's blessings upon you now and always,

Kathy Davis
kdavisnfbf at cfl.rr.com