[Nfbf-l] Scholarship deadline approaching

Paul Martinez paul09ms at gmail.com
Mon Nov 2 00:27:48 UTC 2015

Greetings,

I would like to remind everyone that there are only 15 more days
before the deadline for the 2015 state scholarship. If you are a
student obtaining higher education, you could be eligible to be
awarded one of the three scholarships that the NFB of Florida is
offering. Please make sure you have the requirements requested, and
that all documents are submitted by the deadline of November 15, 2015.

Remember the secret to winning is applying!!! So, please share this
information with anyone who may qualify.

Be well,
--
Paul M. Martinez
President
E-mail: Paul09ms at gmail.com
Phone number:
 813-390-5720
The national Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the
expectations of blind people, because low expectations create
obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can live the life
you want; blindness is not what holds you back.