[Nfbf-l] Set-up of iPhone Newsline app

Bill Outman woutman at earthlink.net
Fri Nov 6 00:53:35 UTC 2015

Good evening.

I left a voice mail with Sherrie Brunn about this, but perhaps someone else
may have the answers I need.

I just installed the iPhone Newsline app on my 5S today.  I know there is a
bit of set-up to do.

How do I put in the dial-in number?  Do I put it in the app someplace so it
sets it up in the phone or do I have to set that up in contacts.  Where do I
put in my user I. D. and security codes?  Do I have to tell the app to
remember these?  With the newest update do I have to tell it to use the
phone's GPS to set up the weather alerts?

Are there any other set-up items I need to know about?

Bill Outman

---