[Nfbf-l] Your thoughts

Miranda Kilby mbkilby at gmail.com
Wed Nov 18 20:20:09 UTC 2015

Greetings,
Yes, I agree with this one minute slogan. If you broke down this slogan you as an individual can relate to it. The first sentence blindness is not the Characteristic that defines you or your future, Along with the second sentence raising low expectations allows me to go to college and learn the topics I want to learn. Also, blindness is not what holds me back or limits my ability to do anything. I no I can do whatever I  want and blindness is not what holds me back. To conclude, with the help of the national Federation of the blind I am living the life I want.

I believe the slogan has different meanings for all of us. I look forward in hearing what you think this means.

Sent from my iPhone