[Nfbf-l] Congratulations Miami!

Miranda Kilby mbkilby at gmail.com
Sun Nov 22 16:42:56 UTC 2015

Greetings,
Yes, I would also like to congratulate the new elected board. However, I would also like to think all of those who had served on the previous board for the last two years. Without the dedication and hard work of each one of you the chapter would not be where they are today. I also look forward in seeing what this new board can bring to the affiliate and to their chapter. I look forward in working with each and everyone of them. Congratulations

Miranda

Sent from my iPhone