[Nfbf-l] Happy Thanksgiving!

Kathy Davis kdavisnfbf at cfl.rr.com
Wed Nov 25 20:13:08 UTC 2015

Thank you Merry for such a sweet message. I'm so pleased that you'll be
enjoying some of those family dishes for Thanksgiving that hold so many
memories. Also, it's great that you'll be surrounded with so many family and
friends who mean the world to you. I hope your day will be filled with
countless blessings!

Love and blessings,

Kathy