[Nfbf-l] Woman choosing to go blind

Dan Hicks danjhicks at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 2 00:27:16 UTC 2015

A friend of mine posted this news story with video on Facebook. I was
shocked, but thought I would share it with the list to see what people think
of it.

Personally, I think the woman has to be very ill, but the psychologist who
supposedly helped her may be just as sick, and should lose his license and
be in jail or both. I know there are those who have had to choose blindness
to save their lives - cancer of the eyes, etc. But this is something totally
different.

http://kdvr.com/2015/10/01/woman-desperate-to-be-blind-had-drain-clearner-po
ured-in-eyes-now-happier-than-ever/

Dan

"If you don't stick to your values when they're being tested, they're not
values: they're hobbies."

              ― Jon Stewart