[Nfbf-l] convention information request

Miranda Kilby mbkilby at gmail.com
Mon Oct 5 00:10:18 UTC 2015

Greetings all,
The date for the 2016 state convention is January 15 through January 18. this state convention will be held at the Double tree  in Westshore which is 4500 west Cypress Street and  the room rates are at 109  per night.

 The phone number for this hotel is 813-879-4800 . Yes, you can start making reservations now and letting them know that you are attending the national Federation of the blind of Florida's state convention. I hope this information helps everyone and please let me know if you need more. Thanks! Sent from my iPhone