[Nfbf-l] {Disarmed} Fw: [fcb-l] Patti Anne Land

Sherri flmom2006 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 12 04:41:13 UTC 2015

This is some really sad news about a very long-time active member of
Florida's blind community. I'm sure some of you long-time NFB members know
her.

She may have been active in the FCB, but hse was still a good and caring
person. She was the first blind person I met when I moved to Florida in
August of 1977. She worked for DBS as a receptionist/secretary and she knew
more than most of the counselors about services, etc. We have been in touch
on and off through the years. Her passing was very untimely. I will miss
Patti Land.