[Nfbf-l] {Disarmed} Fw: [fcb-l] Patti Anne Land

Brooke Evans brooke6358 at aol.com
Tue Oct 13 01:22:16 UTC 2015

Patti Land was a smiley voice over the radio waves, which is where I first heard/met her.

She kept us as smiley face as her own when she would  delivered observations of people in her space.  Patti was almost like a Mark Twain in her zeal observing and holding us captive listening!

Patti could be hilariously funny, poignant, startling honest with these wonderful personal observations.   Patti added her lovely and soft way of speaking to "quotes of the week" segment on, the now defunct, Blind MattersRadio Show.

There were a few times, during her quotes segment, her troubled heart could be heard in her normally oh so beautiful, lilting voice.

We had some good times, albeit very few.  Patti was one of a kind.  You who called her FRIEND are blessed indeed.

Rest in peace. Thank you Patti for coming into our lives, brief but a blast!

Brooke Evans